Submit your ideas for consideration for The Future of Work Expo
The conference program will focus on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about and stay up-to-date with the latest AI and machine learning technologies, regulatory issues, essential issues, and trends. Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
The use of AI and ML in
- Business Communications
- Contact Centers/Customer Experience
- Marketing and Sales
Thank you for your interest in The Future of Work Expo, and your decision to submit a proposal. Please be advised that many applications are received for speaking opportunities and The Future of Work Expo cannot accommodate all requests. Also, please be aware that many of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
Interested In Speaking On An Existing Panel? Contact:
Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Paula Bernier at 203-852-6800 x114 and email@example.com
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy.
- If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at The New Intelligence.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference Web site.